Regulations to download:
XXXV. PSZCZEWSKA 20
Let's run together!
May 20, 2018
AND OBJECTIVE OF THE OCCUPATION:
1. Popularization and dissemination of running as the simplest form of recreation.
2. Promoting physical activity and social integration with culture.
3. Spreading the idea of healthy competition and a healthy lifestyle.
4. Promotion of the town of Pszczew.
The Organizer of XXXV Pszczewska Twdziestki Biegajmy Razem - Halfmarathon is the Municipal Cultural Center in Pszczew,
ul. Poznańska 27, 66-330 Pszczew, NIP 595-10-01-415.
Co-organizers of the event are:
School Complex in Pszczew
Local Government Nursery in Pszczew
Night Runners Bee
Contact with the Organizer is possible by phone - 095 749 23 22
(the number does not work on the day of the race),
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by correspondence - address as above
III. DATE AND PLACE:
1. The race will take place on May 20, 2018 .
2. Start: market in Pszczew
- hours 10.59 - wheelchair competitors,
- hours 11.00 - main run - runners.
3. The route runs from Pszczew to Świechocin through Silna,
halfway point in Świechocin (electronic measurement), return on the same route. Asphalt surface 100%.
4. Finish: the market in Pszczew
5. Length of the route: 21,097 km - the route has PZLA approval
6. Players at the start line up in the following order:
- wheelchair competitors
- other competitors
7. The general classification and classifications in categories are based on real time (net).
Electronic time measurement will be carried out using chips in the starting numbers.
The competition is operated by PULSAR. In the final results, each participant receives information on gross and net time.
8. The time limit is 2 hours 45 minutes .
IV CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
Any athlete who is over 18 years old can participate in the competition: he / she will report to the race using the application form,
will pay the starting fee and sign the running statement at your own risk.
Participants in the course agree to the processing of personal data for the internal needs of the Organizer
and for the use of their image to promote the Pszczewska 20 run and to document the competition.
The organizer does not verify the disqualification of competitors.
V APPLICATIONS AND FEES:
1. Applications are accepted only through the application form present on the website:
http://pulsarsport.pl until May 4, 2018 inclusive.
After this time, entries to the run will be impossible.
WARNING! You will not be able to sign up for the race on the day of the competition!
Records will only be made electronically at the indicated time.
2. The application is considered complete if the following conditions are met:
the application form will be filled out and the entry fee will be posted.
3. The organizer sets the following deadlines for applications and fees:
- applications from February 1 to March 31 - 50 PLN
(the entry fee should be paid up to March 31, 2018 - the date on which the funds are credited to the account).
- applications from April 1 to May 4 - PLN 60 fee
(the starting fee should be paid up to 4 May 2018 - the date on which the funds are credited to the account).
- after 4 May applications will not be accepted - the electronic form will be turned off.
- Fee for athletes on Hand Bike pushchairs and people with disabilities without upper limbs,
or wheelchairs, it is 20 PLN.
The starting fee should be made online (from the registration profile) via the website. dotpay.pl
4. The fee paid once is not refundable, transfer to another participant in the run
and moving to events taking place the following year.
Thus, the applicant acknowledges that he has read the regulations and undertakes to comply with them.
5. The proof of payment is the participant 's appearance on the starting list ,
the subscriptions available on the website and giving it a starting number
and appearance of an annotation confirming the payment of the fee .
The participant will be informed by email from the dotpay.pl website about confirmation of payment.
6. People who want to receive an invoice for the paid start fee,
should contact this matter by phone or electronically with the Organizer.
7. As part of the participation fee, the participant purchases a starter pack, which he receives at the Race Office along with the starting number.
The organizer does not send missed packets.
8. The organizer is not responsible for the loss of a bank transfer - an entry fee due to the bank's fault.
9. Verification of competitors and issuing start numbers with chip and package
(t-shirt, start number with chip, meal voucher) will be held in the Competition Office
- School Complex, Junior High School M. Skłodowskiej-Curie, ul. Sikorskiego 23:
- May 19, 2018 at 18.00 - 19.00 (Saturday),
- 20 May 2018 at 8.00 - 10.00 (Sunday).
10. All competitors must be verified in the Competition Office.
During verification, competitors must have a document confirming their identity.
11. The person receiving the starting number on behalf of another person must have an authorization signed by that person
with his personal data, PESEL number and ID card number
and a statement about running at your own risk .
12. The organizer may limit the number of starting competitors
after placing the previous information on the organizer's website.
1. General: women and men
K - 16-29, K - 30-39, K - 40-49, K - 50 and more,
M - 16-29, M - 30-39, M - 40-49, M - 50-59, M - 60-69, M - 70 and more.
3. Athletes on Hand Bike; people with disabilities without upper limbs; people in wheelchairs.
1. All participants who finish the XXXV Pszczewska in the Twenty - Half Marathon receive commemorative medals at the finishing line.
2. Financial prizes are provided in the main run:
* OPEN men and OPEN women from I to III place:
- 1st place - 700.00 PLN,
- II place - 400.00 PLN,
- III place - PLN 300.00.
* in terms of the disabled (I-III men, I-III women):
- 1st place - PLN 300.00,
- II place - PLN 200.00,
- III place - PLN 100.00.
* in individual age categories of the prize
from I-III place (Open category and age categories do not duplicate).
- 1st place - PLN 140.00,
- II place - PLN 120.00,
- III place - PLN 100.00.
* volatile bonus - in accordance with the sponsor's declaration,
* bonus for setting a new route record - as declared by the sponsor.
3. In addition, there are prizes for the oldest player, player,
the best player and the best athlete from the Pszczew Commune and
for the youngest participant and participant from the Pszczew Commune - prizes in the amount of PLN 100.00.
VIII PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
1. Personal data of the participants of the run will be processed for the purposes of organizing and promoting Organizer's events,
selecting the winners of the run and awarding and issuing prizes.
2. Making an online payment is associated with the transfer of basic participant data by the Organizer
(name, surname, email address) to the entity indicated in point 3 in Reports and fees.
These data will be processed to the extent necessary for the payment.
3. Personal data of participants will be processed in accordance with applicable regulations,
in particular with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922).
4. The processing and use of data referred to in item 1 also includes the publication of:
name, year of birth, place name and club name.
5. The participant acknowledges that he has the right to inspect their data and correct them.
6. Providing personal data and consent to their processing is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the race.
IX FINAL PROVISIONS:
1. The organizers provide medical care, a meal in the canteen of the School Complex in Pszczew, drinks.
Nutrition and refreshment points will be on 7, 12, 15 and 18 km of run
(water, oranges, sugar, 15 and 18 km extra isotonic).
2. The race is carried out with closed movement.
During the course of the race, Participants should follow instructions given by responsible persons
for security, security services and other people designated by the Organizer.
3. The competition will take place regardless of weather conditions.
4. The obligation to insure against accidents is the responsibility of the players.
5. The organizers are not responsible for things left unattended.
6. The participant starts only on his own responsibility and bears the associated risk.
All Participants acknowledge that participation in the Run is associated with physical effort
and entails natural risk and risk of accidents, the possibility of personal injury and physical injury (including death).
Providing the Organizer with a correctly completed Registration Form and making the Registration Fee means
that the Participant considered and assessed the nature, scope and degree of risk related to participation in the Run
and voluntarily decided to take this risk by starting in the Run only on his own responsibility.
7. The participant has current medical tests allowing to start on the run
or sign a self-signed statement on the absence of contraindications to participate in the race.
8. The organizer recommends participants to perform preventive medical examinations
able to confirm the lack of contraindications to participate in the race.
9. During the race, all competitors must have:
- start numbers with a chip attached to the shirts on the chest.
Under the penalty of disqualification, it is unacceptable to cover the starting number in part or in whole.
10. Staying on the route without a valid starting number is not allowed.
Persons without a valid starting number will be removed from the route by the service staff.
In particular, it is forbidden to move along the cycling route,
rolls, skateboards, other mechanical devices
and with strollers without a valid permit issued by the Organizer.
Only the organizer's vehicles (bicycles, motorcycles, cars) can be found on the route
or services protecting the course (police, fire brigade, medical service).
11. Protests should be submitted via e-mail to the Organizer's address:
email@example.com within 48 hours after completing the competition or publishing the results.
12. Changing rooms and showers will be located in the office building of the half marathon (School Complex).
13. Interpretation of the above regulations belongs to the organizers of the race. Appeals and protests are settled by the Organizer.
Designed by divineme.kb
All Rights Reserved.
Municipal Cultural Center
ul. Poznańska 27
66 330 Pszczew
Tel. 95 749 22 23